The Southeast Parent-Teacher-Student Organization provides a forum for parents where they can show support for, and become involved and informed in, the school experience of our students. Our goal is to keep the lines of communication open at all times between parents, students, staff and administrators, and to provide service where needed to the LSE community. A informational document that provides an overview of what PTSO does, including committee descriptions, is available here. PTSO meets the third Wednesday of the month at noon. Please join us in the LSE Media Center! If you’d like to subscribe to the PTSO Newsletter or have questions about the LSE PTSO, please email email@example.com.
Reasons to join the Southeast Parent-Teacher-Student Organization (PTSO)
1. Support your child’s school. These days, schools are asked to do more with less. Our help is needed to fill the gaps. In fact, Southeast PTSO is helping support the ACT Prep classes/College readiness program after the end of a grant cycle meant a loss of funding.
2. We’re about parent involvement. Our number one goal is to get more parents connected to Southeast. Studies show that parent involvement helps student performance and creates a great school.
3. Meet new people. Meet other parents who care about building the best educational experience for our kids at Southeast.
4. Learn more about what’s happening at Southeast. This is a great opportunity to hear directly from Southeast administration about successes, challenges and special events and ask questions.
5. Have a voice. Help the PTSO decide what activities and projects to support.
PTSO Meeting Dates/Times for 2020-21
PTSO meetings will be held the second Wednesday of the month at 3:30 p.m. via Zoom until further notice. There will not be a meeting in December.
Please refer to your email for the Zoom meeting link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
- Wednesday, August 19
- Wednesday, September 9
- Wednesday, October 14
- Wednesday, November 11
- No meeting in December
- Wednesday, January 13
- Wednesday, February 10
- Wednesday, March 17
- Wednesday, April 14
- Wednesday, May 12
PTSO Meeting Minutes
PTSO Board Members
- President: Jon Carlson (email@example.com)
- Vice President: Cathy Rustermier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Susan Crotteau (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Christie Weston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- LSE Principal: Tanner Penrod (email@example.com)
- General Questions: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Parent participation in the Parent-Teacher-Student Organization (PTSO) makes great things happen for students and staff at Southeast! These members have supported the work of the PTSO through donations and volunteering and their generosity is greatly appreciated.
Keep up to date by following us on Social Media:
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LSEPTSO/
Find us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/southeastptso