Mark your calendar! Knight Readiness Days are July 30 & August 1, 2019. This is when students get their ID photo taken, return forms, can checkout a locker, purchase an athletic pass, get senior parking pass, etc.
Begin Readiness Days at Prasch Entrance, Door #9, on the north side of the building.
Sophomores: Tuesday, July 30, 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Juniors: Tuesday, July 30, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Seniors: Thursday, August 1, 8:00 - 10:15 a.m.
*Freshmen: Thursday, August 1, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
*In order to reduce long wait times, 9th grade students are encouraged to come at the following times on August 1.
Last name A-F: 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Last name G-L: 4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Last name M-R: 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Last name S-Z: 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
All 9th students unable to come earlier or wanting shorter lines can come from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. on August 1.
The Make-Up Day for LSE Knight Readiness Days will be on Wednesday, August 7 from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
1) Annual Online Registration Verification Starting July 15, 2019 use ParentVUE to complete the Annual Online Registration Verification (formerly the census form), Health History form, the request to provide medication (acetominophen/ibuprofen). Parental Acknowledgement of Instructional Technologies (PA) will carry over from last year. Parents wishing to change the PA form will make the change BOTH electronically AND contact the school.
2) Fee Waiver Form (if applicable) The fee waiver is completed electronically and will be available July 1st.
3) Athletic Participation Packet (if applicable)
NOTE: Optional school fees will be preloaded on all student Synergy accounts starting July 15.
1) Chromebook Assurance Payment (CAP) - $20.00 Optional, but highly recommended program is available until Sept. 1, 2019.
2) Yearbook - $65.00 (optional)
3) Athletic Pass ICON - $35 (optional)
4) Senior Parking Permit Fee - $5.00 (optional)
1) Starting July 15: Prepay option with credit/debit card using SchoolPay with a Convenience Fee of 2.99% + $.30. Shorter wait times during Readiness Days on July 30 and August 1.
Please make sure your student brings a printed receipt for verification of payment to Knight Readiness Days. Online SchoolPay payments will need to be made prior to the day your student attends Knight Readiness Days. Make checks payable to Lincoln Southeast High School (include student(s) name and student(s) ID number on the check).
2) On-site via Cash or Check (Prepare for longer wait times during Readiness Days) Make checks payable to Lincoln Southeast High School (include student(s) name, student(s) ID number on the check).
2) PTSO Membership (optional) Make check payable to LSE PTSO
3) Booster Membership (optional) Make check payable to LSE Sports Booster Club
4) Knight clothing (optional)
5) Lunch Money (optional)