Sophomores: Tuesday, July 31, 8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Juniors: Tuesday, July 31, 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Seniors: Thursday, August 2, 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
*Freshmen: Thursday, August 2, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
*In order to reduce long wait times, 9th grade students are encouraged to come at the following times on August 2.
Last name A-F: 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Last name G-L: 4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Last name M-R: 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Last name S-Z: 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
All 9th students unable to come earlier or wanting shorter lines can come from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. on August 2.
The Make-Up Day for LSE Knight Readiness Days will be on Thursday, August 9 from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
1) Census Form
• Updated and signed by parent/guardian
2) Parent Acknowledgement (PA) (Incoming freshmen only)
• Signed by parent/guardian to use approved LPS Instructional Technology Tools including Chromebooks
3) Chromebook Device Coverage Payment (optional)
• To save time, pay online before this day. Click here for directions.
• Cash and Checks accepted at Readiness Days
4) Locker Usage Fee - $5 (optional use of school locker/padlock)
Locker assignments are random, so there is no benefit to students who attend checkout earliest. Because of the large number of students, students may be asked to share a locker, so please have your locker partner chosen prior to coming for check-out. Your partner must be in the same grade. If you are not able to check out a locker at your designated date and time, you may have your locker partner or a friend check one out for you, but he/she must have a copy of your schedule to do so.
5) Purchase Athletic Pass - $35 (optional)
• If you choose to purchase an Athletic Pass, have your student bring a $35 check, made out to Lincoln Southeast High School, to LSE Knight Readiness Days, so they can get an image put on their identification card which serves as their sports pass and allows them in to all Lincoln Public Schools’ athletic games free of charge.
6) Lifetouch Picture Packet Orders (optional)
7) Senior Parking Permit Fee - $5 (optional)
• Parking in A-lot is for seniors only. Decals for seniors are $5 and will be distributed at LSE Knights Readiness Days. Decals will not be issued to students who have fines. Students parking in the senior lot without a decal may be fined $20 for each ticket they receive or risk the possibility of being towed.
8) Fee Waiver Form - found online or in the Main Office (optional)
9) Athletic/Activity Packet – found online (optional)
10) Other forms - PTSO membership form, medication form, student directory form, LSE booster forms (optional)