Sophomores: Tuesday, July 31, 8:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Juniors: Tuesday, July 31, 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Seniors: Thursday, August 2, 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
*Freshmen: Thursday, August 2, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
*In order to reduce long wait times, 9th grade students are encouraged to come at the following times on August 2.
Last name A-F: 4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Last name G-L: 4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Last name M-R: 5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Last name S-Z: 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
All 9th students unable to come earlier or wanting shorter lines can come from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. on August 2.
The Make-Up Day for LSE Knight Readiness Days will be on Thursday, August 9 from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
1) Census Form (blue sheet in the late July mailing)
• Updated and signed by parent/guardian.
2) Parent Acknowledgement (PA) (Incoming freshmen only or new students)
• Signed by parent/guardian to use approved LPS Instructional Technology Tools including Chromebooks
3) Health Forms (green sheet in Summer Mailing)
4) Fee Waiver Form (if applicable)
1) Chromebook Assurance Payment - $20.00 (optional, but recommended. Click here for more information.)
2) Locker Usage Fee - $5 (optional use of school locker/padlock)
Locker assignments are random, so there is no benefit to students who attend checkout earliest. Because of the large number of students, students may be asked to share a locker, so please have your locker partner chosen prior to coming for check-out. Your partner must be in the same grade. If you are not able to check out a locker at your designated date and time, you may have your locker partner or a friend check one out for you, but he/she must have a copy of your schedule to do so.
3) Purchase Athletic Pass Icon - $35 (optional)
4) Yearbook - $65.00 (optional)
5) Senior Parking Permit Fee - $5.00 (optional)
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash, Check, or Credit/Debit Card (prepay option available online using SchoolPay with a Convenience Fee of 2.99% + $.30, directions can be found at lps.org/go/OWO1) Please make sure your student brings a printed receipt for verification of payment to Knight Readiness Days. Online SchoolPay payments will need to be made prior to the day your student attends Knight Readiness Days. Make checks payable to Lincoln Southeast High School (include student(s) name and student(s) ID # on the check).
Note: All optional school fees, except for Senior Parking, will be preloaded on all student Synergy accounts July 25, 2018.
1) Senior Parking Permit Fee - $5 (optional)
• Seniors will need to fill out an application and be approved before being able to purchase a parking permit. Parking in A-lot is for seniors only. Decals for seniors are $5 and will be distributed at LSE Knights Readiness Days. Decals will not be issued to students who have fines. Students parking in the senior lot without a decal may be fined $20 for each ticket they receive or risk the possibility of being towed.
2) Lifetouch Picture Packet Orders (optional)
3) PTSO Membership (optional)
4) Booster Membership (optional)
5) Lunch Money (optional)
6) Knight clothing (optional)
New this year, Athletic/Activity packets can be completed online at http://lse.lps.org under Athletics.