Student Arrival & Departure Information
LSE Student Arrival & Departure Information
Dear LSE Families,
We want to remind you of our morning and afternoon procedures. Specifically, please speak with your student about their after school plan for being in a supervised space - Knight House, Knightly Success, supervised athletic or activity practice or exiting the campus no later than 3:30 p.m.
- Door 18 (Commons Entrance) opens for student access at 6:30 a.m.
- Door 1 (Main Entrance) opens for student access at 6:30 a.m.
- Door 9 (Prasch Entrance) opens for student access at 7:30 a.m
- School breakfast is served daily from 6:45 – 7:45 a.m.
- Knight House – a no cost, supervised opportunity for students, located in our Media Center and open daily until 5 p.m. Students waiting for a ride past 3:30 p.m., must report to Knight House until their ride arrives. Knight House dismisses into the Staff Parking Lot on the east side of our building.
- At Knight House, students may work on homework or participate in other supervised activities in a safe environment in our Media Center.
- Students wishing to attend Knight House must report to the Media Center by 3:15 p.m.
- Students not attending Knight House, getting help from a teacher, attending an athletic practice or other school activity, must exit the building and campus by 3:30 p.m.
- Students that do not have an 8th period, must exit the building and campus by 2:15 p.m.
- On Tuesdays (early release day), students can either go to Knight House or to the commons area, where they can work on homework until their after school activities begin.
As a reminder, for the safety of our students and staff, the south staff parking lot is limited to Staff Members, LPS vehicles and LPS school buses and vans. Due to heavy “foot traffic” by staff and students, parent and student drivers are NOT TO ENTER THIS AREA AT ANY TIME before 3:30 p.m.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in keeping our students safe!