2017-2018 Shirettes Team Photo
2017-2018 Shirettes Constitution
2017-2018 Shriettes Team Roster
Sign up for the 2018 Kiddie Clinic by clicking HERE!
For anyone Pre-K to 5th grade who loves to dance! No dance experience required!
Welcome to the 2017-2018 Shirettes Team
Isabella Starkey Meier
The Shirettes attended camp at NE Wesleyan University in June 2017. NDA 2017 Camp was a huge success for the Shirettes.
- Lily Hefner and Karli Wilson received the Pin it Forward award.
- Nevaeh Madlock was our Top Gun Hip Hop winner.
- Isabella Starkey Meier, Peyton Rhode, Lucy Schwartz, Finley Peterson, Taylor Jacobsen, Lily Hefner, Jane Anderson, and Sidney Doty all were nominated as an All American.
- Peyton Rhode and Sidney Doty were chosen to make the final All American Team.
- We took home a Superior ribbon for our Home Routine and Team Dance.
- We also took home the Silver for our Team Dance and received a bid to Nationals.
The Shirettes competed in a national competition at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports in Orlando, Florida on February 28, 2015. The Shirettes competed in the small pom division against teams from California, Virginia, New York, Wisconsin and Florida. The team took home the title of National Champions as the first place team in their division! Way to represent Southeast with Knight Pride, ladies!
The Shirettes got 3rd place in the state (and 1st place in the city) for the Division A Pom category at the Nebraska State Dance and Cheer Competition in Grand Island in February 2015.
The Shirettes attended a Universal Dance Association (UDA) camp at Creighton University from July 6-9, 2014 with 14 teams from Nebraska, Iowa and Missouri. They came home with many accomplishments and were excellent representatives of Southeast!
- Superior ribbon and 3rd place trophy for their home routine.
- Hannah Allgood, Hailey Bunde, Alex Hergenrader, Meredith McManaman, Nell Piper and Shelby Tuder received All-American honors. These girls learned an extra routine at camp and auditioned for the award in front of the camp. They were selected by UDA staff.
- Spirit stick every day, including the super spirit stick on the third day of camp. Only 4 teams at the camp received the super spirit stick.
- Hailey Bunde, Alex Hergenrader and Shelby Tuder received pin-it-forward awards. This award was given to individuals who went above and beyond at camp and only 10 individuals at the entire camp received the award.
- Nell Piper received the Drill Down Queen award. After the final drill down competition, Nell was the last one standing and received a trophy.
- Each Shirette learned three routines at camp and was individually evaluated on their performance by UDA staff. The Shirettes received a superior trophy for their individual evaluations.
Click HERE for a video clip of the home routine dance performed at camp! This routine earned a superior ribbon and 3rd place trophy.
Hannah Allgood, Hailey Bunde, Alex Hergenrader, Meredith McManaman, Nell Piper and Shelby Tuder received All-American honors.
Sophomore Shirettes hold up their superior ribbons after evaluations on their first individual routine.
The Shirettes got 2nd place in the Class A Pom division at the state competition in Grand Island on February 22, 2014, beating teams from Lincoln, Millard, Omaha and Kearney. Congratulations!
Photo from the annual Shirettes Kiddie Clinic on February 1, 2014. The kids attended the clinic in the morning and then performed during halftime of the LSE varsity boys basketball game.
In January, 2014, the Shirettes attended a regional competition in Chicago. It was very competitive and the girls received 3rd place in their division with their pom dance. They competed against teams from Iowa, Michigan, Illinois and Wisconsin and were great representatives of Nebraska and Southeast High School. If you see any of the girls, be sure to congratulate them on their excellent performance in the Windy City!