2016-2017 Shirettes Team Photo
2016-2017 Shirettes Team Roster
2016-2017 Shirettes Constitution
2017-2018 Shriettes Team Roster
Welcome to the 2017-2018 Shirettes Team
Isabella Starkey Meier
The Shirettes attended camp at Creighton University June 26-June 29th, 2016. Here are the awards they received:
- Took 1st place in the Home Routine Competition (choreographed by Seniors)
- Received the one Leadership Award given at Camp
- We had 5 girls receive the All-American Award
- Two ladies were chosen for the Pin-it-Forward Award (only 10 individuals at camp received this award)
- Second Runner up "Drill Down Queen": Meredith Enersen
- Superior Trophy for earning all superior (blue ribbons) on individual routines learned during camp
- Received the Super Spirit Stick on night one of the camp voted on by the Staff
- Spirit Stick for all 4 days
The Shirettes competed in a national competition at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports in Orlando, Florida on February 28, 2015. The Shirettes competed in the small pom division against teams from California, Virginia, New York, Wisconsin and Florida. The team took home the title of National Champions as the first place team in their division! Way to represent Southeast with Knight Pride, ladies!
The Shirettes got 3rd place in the state (and 1st place in the city) for the Division A Pom category at the Nebraska State Dance and Cheer Competition in Grand Island in February 2015.
The Shirettes attended a Universal Dance Association (UDA) camp at Creighton University from July 6-9, 2014 with 14 teams from Nebraska, Iowa and Missouri. They came home with many accomplishments and were excellent representatives of Southeast!
- Superior ribbon and 3rd place trophy for their home routine.
- Hannah Allgood, Hailey Bunde, Alex Hergenrader, Meredith McManaman, Nell Piper and Shelby Tuder received All-American honors. These girls learned an extra routine at camp and auditioned for the award in front of the camp. They were selected by UDA staff.
- Spirit stick every day, including the super spirit stick on the third day of camp. Only 4 teams at the camp received the super spirit stick.
- Hailey Bunde, Alex Hergenrader and Shelby Tuder received pin-it-forward awards. This award was given to individuals who went above and beyond at camp and only 10 individuals at the entire camp received the award.
- Nell Piper received the Drill Down Queen award. After the final drill down competition, Nell was the last one standing and received a trophy.
- Each Shirette learned three routines at camp and was individually evaluated on their performance by UDA staff. The Shirettes received a superior trophy for their individual evaluations.
Click HERE for a video clip of the home routine dance performed at camp! This routine earned a superior ribbon and 3rd place trophy.
Hannah Allgood, Hailey Bunde, Alex Hergenrader, Meredith McManaman, Nell Piper and Shelby Tuder received All-American honors.
Sophomore Shirettes hold up their superior ribbons after evaluations on their first individual routine.
The Shirettes got 2nd place in the Class A Pom division at the state competition in Grand Island on February 22, 2014, beating teams from Lincoln, Millard, Omaha and Kearney. Congratulations!
Photo from the annual Shirettes Kiddie Clinic on February 1, 2014. The kids attended the clinic in the morning and then performed during halftime of the LSE varsity boys basketball game.
In January, 2014, the Shirettes attended a regional competition in Chicago. It was very competitive and the girls received 3rd place in their division with their pom dance. They competed against teams from Iowa, Michigan, Illinois and Wisconsin and were great representatives of Nebraska and Southeast High School. If you see any of the girls, be sure to congratulate them on their excellent performance in the Windy City!