Lincoln Southeast High School Mission
Learning, Leadership and Service
- develop an environment of honesty, integrity, and respect.
- attain high achievement.
- welcome and celebrate diverse talents and strengths.
- facilitate learning.
- use technology to enhance learning.
- foster leadership.
- serve the community, and
- continue the tradition of excellence.
Lincoln Southeast High School Goals
- Increase student achievement for all students.
- Close the achievement gap for diverse students and socio-economically disadvantaged students.
- Increase the graduation rate by 3% by 2016.
- Increase reading comprehension for all students.
Lincoln Southeast High School Vision
- Inspiring excellence in all of our students through innovative teachers, invested community, involved families and inclusive programs.